Friday, March 7, 2008

The Darkside is beginning to look awefully attractive.


"These are not the cellphones you are looking for."

I find my self in the middle of a growing war at work.  On one side we have the vigilant PC supporters and the other the growing resistance movement manned by Apple fan boys.  My day as a data management worker has been compromised by this war as I pledge allegiance to neither side.  However, I just read this article on www.forbes.com about Iphones trying to usurp Blackberry's dominance of the business world.  I'm in the market for a new cell phone (yeah its been about 4 months on this Sidekick) and I gotta say the Iphone is drawing me into its web of design and brand affinity.  I just fear the retaliation from the PC guys at work when they find out I've been converted.





No comments: